Revisions blog


Hello, blog. I finished editing my film today. I thought carefully about Julian's recommendations. I created some of my own designs as well. I'm glad I won't need to reshoot any parts. I doubt that I could muster the necessary time or energy. With CapCut, all of the changes are possible, and the process wasn't too tough. I started by making changes to the initial scenes' photo quality and filter. The gym was the setting for the opening scenes. The lighting was quite strong and chilly. Additionally, the image was crystal clear and appeared to be a standard video. This in and of itself isn't always a problem. I wanted for these scenes and what came next to contrast with one. in the motion film. The problem was that there was too much contrast. I therefore changed the exposure to make it appear dimmer. I retained the clear quality since I wanted to preserve the contrast. I then tried to adjust the music's volume during the monster scenes. I swapped the clip with an earlier version of the same scenario because I was having trouble isolating the music for each section. This clip turned out so much better even though it was shot differently and was somewhat shorter. In the end, I didn't have to make many changes to the movie. something I am appreciative of. I'll see you in the

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story board