Revision blog


Hey blog. Today me and lance had our friend Julian review our film. I hoped he didn’t say our intro was bad. I put a lot of effort into this film and of course I'm open to criticism but I hoped he wouldn’t have much bad things to say . i was surprised and thankful he was greatly impressed with our film. He really liked the camera work and visuals. He said the the picture getting gradually grainier was a nice touch. However he noted that it could have been done smoother. The very beginning scenes were crystal clear in cold lighting. The picture looked too clean and the transition from that to the warmly lit, grainier picture of the later scenes. The contrast was too hard and I could have made these 2 visuals blend more seamlessly. He was also impressed with the use of different camera angles in my shots. he really appreciated the use of both dutch angles and wide shots. He did note that the music was distracting in some scenes where it would have benefited to be quieter and allow the audience to focus on whats happening in the scene. He also really likes the song . The sound is quite well-known and highly popular on TikTok, but it's not very common outside of the app. That I could evoke the eerie atmosphere I had in mind made me happy. Overall, our film left a strong impression on him. Of course, there were some criticisms, but I appreciate that I received a fair evaluation. I can now make the necessary corrections because I know where I need to get better. That's all I have to say for now; I'll see you in the next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story board