Hey blog. A lot has happened in these past few days. I had been attempting to export the film from Cap Cut in order to submit it and possibly do any quick last-minute adjustments. I had been attempting to export the film but lance had kept getting the notification that I had to download Cap Cut Pro in order to do this. I was so confused I have never had to deal with this before. we looked at YouTube videos and various forums online trying to figure it out. Then eventually I decided I had to re-shoot the entire film. I couldn't re-use any old footage because I had permanently deleted them from my phone in order to make space in my storage for the final product. lance called me and we made a plan to meet up and re-shoot the entire film. We planned to meet on Saturday. We'd both be free, and we had planned a group gathering a few days before so it would be convenient to meet then. We'd just split from the group later on at the end. My grandpa would take Kevin home and before...
This movie uses conventions such as dutch angles, low angle shots, wide angles, and other such camera conventions. This movie also utilizes eerie and unsettling settings and locations. Sound conventions such as negative space and the use of string instruments are a major part of this film's sound design. I really like the use of cross cuts in this film which are paired with jump scares. This technique allows for the most terror from the audience because they occur with little to no tension or anticipation in the previous frames or scenes. This makes the jump scares more effective and frightens the audience much more, something I really respect. The use of string instruments also aid greatly in building tension in scenes which would not be the same otherwise. The strings have a very unsettling effect, and I really appreciate the sound design choice of these instruments. The plot elements and dialogue conventions used in this film are found often in other horror movies. This contra...
Hey blog. Hi guys as I stated on my past blog we forgot to film some parts. we were able to meet up earlier today . i had to take a Uber to meet up with him. We started refiling at the gym. We had got into a altercation while filming there was this guy bothering us while we filmed in the gym. When we were lifting I remembered we didn't start the video. so we had to redo the exercises we had did and gather the clips. when we were walking home from the gym we recorded us walking. I had got hungry so we got some MacDonald's. while we were walking from the MacDonald's to his house it became very dark so we filmed us walking in the dark. when we finally got to his house we went right into filming. We had to film in his rooms and living room. As we were filming i thought we should include some props to make it more realistic. I put on my headphones so you would tell i couldn't hear. While i told him to put on a white shirt so you ca tell he got attacked by the monster in th...
Comments
Post a Comment